Tiger Trials & Temple Explorations
The Tiger is the spirit of the Indian Jungle, the symbol of India is wilderness & its National Heritage Species.
The Tiger is the spirit of the Indian Jungle, the symbol of India is wilderness & its National Heritage Species. Even his distant roar, or an alarm call of some animal announcing his presence , charges the whole environment of the jungle with excitement .
Tiger Trials & Temple Explorations
A well-planned travel is not only blissful but lingers fresh in the memory for a long time. One obviously would love a hassle-free travel, as it is meant for rest and enjoyment and above all to escape from the daily ordeal of life. If on a travel too, one finds oneself running from pillar to post and making last-minute arrangements, one would love to forget the holiday and the horrifying memories associated with it. India is a tough country, in terms of temperament and terrain.
Before venturing on a sojourn to India, one needs to follow some simple guidelines to make the stay a pleasant one. Follow the tips in earnest and put your best foot forth and come to India with a desire, and India promises that you will leave the land with an ardent wish to come back again.
- Day-1 : Arrive in Delhi : Transfer to Hotel The Park
- Day-2 : Delhi : Morning rest/relax. Afternoon half-day s/s Old and New Delhi including India Gate, Parliament House, Qutab Minar, Red Fort and rickshaw ride thru the colorful market of Old Delhi. Overnight in your Hotel
- Day-3 : Delhi - Jaipur - Morning drive to Jaipur. After hotel check-in & lunch, half day city tour including City Palace, Palace of Winds and Jantar Mantar Observatory. Overnight Alsisar Haveli.
- Day-4 : Jaipur - Ranthambhor - (140 km / 3 hrs). Drive to Ranthambhor National Park, Project Tiger, in the village of Sawai Madhopur. Late afternoon safari. Overnight Hotel Taj Lodge.
- Day-5 : Ranthambhor - Morning and late afternoon safaris. Overnight Taj Lodge.
- Day-6 : Ranthambhor - Morning and late afternoon safaris. Overnight Taj Lodge.
- Day-7 : Sawai Madhopur - Bharatpur - (191 km / 4 hrs) After a morning game-run, drive to Keoledeo Ghana National Park, which has the largest concentration and variety of birdlife in all of Asia. Late afternoon bird-watching. Overnight Laxmi Niwas Palace.
- Day-8 : Bharatpur - Fatehphur Sikri - Agra - Early morning bird-watching session, then depart for Agra, enroute visiting Fatephur Sikri the 16th century deserted city. Visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Overnight Hotel Trident.
- Day-9 : Agra - Khajuraho - Sunrise visit to the Taj. Return to the hotel for breakfast. Afternoon flight to Khajuraho, . After hotel check-in and lunch, visit Western group of temples. Overnight Hotel Chandela.
- Day-10 : Khajuraho - Bandhavgarh - (240 km / 5 hrs) After breakfast, visit the Eastern & Southern temple groups and then depart for Bandhavgarh,home of the rare white tigers. Late afternoon game run in the forest. Overnight Nature Heritage
- Day-11 : Bandhavgarh - Morning and late afternoon safaris in the reserve. Overnight Nature Heritage.
- Day-12 : Bandhavgarh - Morning and late afternoon safaris in the reserve. Overnight Nature Heritage. Bandhavgarh - Kanha -
- Day-13 : (325 km / 7 hrs) Drive to Kanha. Evening Safari. Overnight Royal Tiger Retreat.
- Day-14 : Kanha - Morning and late afternoon safaris. Overnight Royal Tiger Retreat.
- Day-15 : Kanha - Morning and late afternoon safaris. Overnight Royal Tiger Retreat.
- Day-16 : Kanha - Jabalpur - Delhi - Morning Safarai. Drive to Jabalpur for train to Delhi dep 1540, arr 0720 hrs. next day. Overnight Train.
- Day-17 : Delhi - Arrival in Delhi & check into Hotel Vasant Continenetal for day use. After dinner transfer to international airport for flight home.